Sunday, February 10, 2013

Making Magic: Me,Steph and Greece...


Hello uhhhhh…. “ here I was , really excited to see him and still mumu enough to  pretend to have forgotten the name (yeah right!)
Steph”, he quickly added “Wow, great seeing you again. You guys refused to plan my sister’s wedding, abi?”
I really do apologise, but we had it coinciding with another wedding we had already been contracted to do” my explanation was a lie of course, you all know his sister’s wedding was the weekend before money bag’s wedding, but the planning was too intense for the latter that we had to weigh our options, and being true business women that we were, we followed the smell of real cash.
 Listen gorgeous,"  I felt like saying " we had someone ready to pay us twice as much as your sister would have paid us, so we dropped her like a boiling kettle!”
well , I left this part in my head and said this instead:
“we did explain to your sister why we couldn’t cater for hers and recommended someone we knew could handle it just as well ” I tried to explain lamely, truth be told, Nadine and I felt knew we were the best “hope it was a beautiful ceremony?”
“It certainly was. where are you headed?” he asked while stopping to rummage through his carryon for what turned out to be another mobile phone “my crew and I are doing a charter to Greece, we will be there for a week”
Are you kidding me? I am going to Greece too!  But via London, promised my sister I would spend a few nights before starting my vacation”  The day just kept getting better.
He turned around  to his colleagues, “I really have to run, we have to do a briefing before the flight” he said while making hand gestures to them “ can I have your number in London, will call to see if we can have drinks or see the sites in Greece
Numbers exchanged, we parted ways while I went to check in at the Virgin Atlantic counter, I knew the stay at my sister’s was going to seem like an eternity, because now, more than ever, I was looking forward to Greece and a little bit of Steph. Dont worry, I wont bore you with family visits, or talks about my sister and her two terrible adorable boys whom I love to bits, cos I know you cant wait to hear about Steph and I, well...truth be told , I am just as eager to share the story. Lol

2 comments:

  1. Damnnnn girl! U write good! U haven't lost your touch! I felt like am part of your world too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The panoramic view of this place is breathtaking, and it's a really classy establishment in which to host a special event. This is one of the most amazing places in the city.

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Think.